Dreamercf.com (hereinafter referred to as "Dream" or "this website") attaches great importance to the privacy of each user and will collect, use, process and protect your personal data in accordance with this Policy and the Personal Data Protection Act. I also hope that you can read the following instructions in detail before using the services of this platform, and do comply with it, thank you.
The scope covered by this policy
- The scope of this policy covers all personal information collected by the Dreamer through this website (dreamercf.com) and its subsequent use and handling, including: User Name, Age, Gender, Occupation, Mailing Address, Email Contact the contact phone, or other personal information collected by your dreamer when you register or later.
- Before using the services provided by the Dreamer, please confirm that you can abide by all the terms and conditions listed in this policy. If you do not agree with all or part of it, please do not use this website.
Information collection and use
- This website provides the login method registered in the Dreamer Station and collects the following information from the user:
- Registration on the Dreamer's website: Emails that are commonly used and existed by any of the users and the personal password required to log in to the site.
- The Dreamer will collect the necessary personal information or leave your information based on your actions when you register for the website, use various products or services, browse the web, return opinions, or participate in promotional advertising programs. Use records for future queries. The processing of personal data is limited to the time you notify the Dreamer to terminate the membership relationship with this website.
- When you use this website, the Dreamer will automatically record your IP location and record the webpage you are viewing and the content of the service you are using.
- After collecting the user information, the main purpose of the dreamer is to customize the advertisements that you may be interested in, to provide products or services that meet your needs, to improve the products or services we provide, and to implement the system for user data. Internal comparisons to facilitate users to communicate with each other or to provide new services, to contact users, to conduct market research, or to provide anonymous reports to digital information to internal or external customers.
- The project proponent will accept the sponsor sponsorship and verify the identity of the sponsor. The dreamer will ask the sponsor to provide the real name, contact number, mailing address, and the financial institution account that the sponsor collects the sponsorship. The need for the identity of the sponsor requires the sponsor to provide additional information to confirm the identity. The dreamer will not disclose the above information, but if requested by the sponsor, the dreamer will provide the sponsor's contact information to the sponsor to ensure the sponsor's rights and facilitate the project.
- The Dreamer receives sponsorship and performance feedback from the project proponent. The sponsor communicates with the sponsor and does not collect the following information from the sponsor: the sponsor's amount of the sponsorship, the selected feedback project, and the sponsor's designation. Reward the recipient's name, recipient's phone number, and contact address.
Information sharing and disclosure
- The Dreamer does not arbitrarily provide or disclose your personal information to a third party unless you have agreed in advance, but the following conditions are not within the limits of this section:
- At the formal request of the court, the prosecutor's office, the police or the decree, the dreamer is able to provide the necessary personal information to the government agencies listed above.
- When a dreamer or this website is purchased or acquired by another third party, resulting in the conversion of the right to operate, the dreamer will post the relevant details to the relevant website beforehand, and all or part of the user information owned by the dreamer may also Transferred to a third person under the condition of conversion of management rights.
- The Dreamer does not provide personal information to any advertising provider. However, when you read or browse the advertisements in the Dreamer's website platform, the personal information left by the advertisers is not covered by this clause. Inside.
- Other acts that are prescribed by law or that protect the legal rights of a dreamer or a third person.
- For future identification, when you use the services of this website, your dreamer may set and access cookies on your computer.
- You can decide whether or not to allow the use of Cookie Technology by setting up your PC or Internet device. If you close your cookies, it may cause inconvenience or some functional limitations when you use the services of this website.
- The dreamer uses the Golden Stream service provided by Green World Technology as the payment tool. In addition to the information provided by Green World Technology, there will be no disclosure of any payment information.
- Members have the right to add, modify or correct your personal information stored on this website at any time by logging into the member page of this website.
- By agreeing to join the Site and agree to become a member, you agree to receive any email related to the products or services provided by the Dreamer, which may include service descriptions, account management information, newsletters, etc., unless used If notified, otherwise all users will agree to receive the above related information.
- You have the right to inquire or request to read, make copies, supplement or correct, stop collecting, processing or utilizing or deleting according to the Personal Data Protection Act.
- If you need to delete all personal data that your dreamer has retained, you must contact customer service to terminate the use of this website and the services provided by your dreamer.
Project sponsor specification
Project sponsors must accept responsibility for managing other user information. This responsibility is defined as: All user information, except for the project itself, including feedback to sponsors and other items such as shipping, can not be used for other activities, and can not be resold, shared, etc., to conduct any information leakage.
Confidentiality and security
- For all employees who are exposed to user data at work, the Dreamer provides limited access to each employee to ensure maximum protection of the user's data.
- Users may disclose some of the information in the Dreamer service. Please remember that the public information will be posted on the website for the public to read or even use, so please carefully think and check before sharing any information.
- The visionary has an information security professional who is responsible for overseeing and ensuring that all actions on its website are legal and that all users' information is protected with the utmost protection, but currently all technologies cannot ensure the transmission of information on the Internet. Or shopping transactions can be 100% secure, so the dreamer can't ensure that all users are able to deliver messages or purchase transactions on the website. All users need to pay for any network information when using the network products or services. Risk of trading with the purchase.
Users under the age of 20, please do not register and use the services of this website, and do not provide relevant personal information to this website; when minors agree to collect and use their personal information by registering or using the services of this website, It shall be done with the consent of the legal representative or guardian.
Questions and suggestions
If you have any questions, please feel free to write to email@example.com